Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back at home..Nature at its Best!!

I was at Vizag last weekend..my home town.After many days I thought upon catching up with my friends from school.. Venue:"Beach road". I was very excited and was the first one to reach there (a mere 10 min walk from our residence).I couldn't stand waiting so I started ambling along the beach pathway with an eye on the road to be joined by my friends. With the eerie silence of the road- not many people were on the road, I could hear the rumbling of the sea, their azure waves and the sun's evening rays dancing and creating sparkles..lo behold.. It was truly Nature at its Best!!....what a spectacular view!..There was infinite stretch of sand and water till the distance my vision can capture,a heavenly abode.I was smiling ..and was moving onto the sands ..the waves rushed onto my feet making soft ripples and foam..I was in a different world altogether.I heard voices calling my name and turned.My friends have arrived..After a lot of chit chatting we started playing in the sand ..just like in good old times when we were kids.Time just flew by and it suddenly grew dark..the night setting in and the sky unfurling a sudden canopy of stars. Time for us to bade good byes and promising to meet again..we moved on. Back home I couldn't resist penning down these lines in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment